GPS Link Over Fiber
Want to be able to send a GPS signal over long distances? Use fiber!
ViaLite Communications makes modules and distribution systems that lets you get a GPS signal where copper just can't reach.
The ViaLite GNSS/GPS over fiber link allows for timing distribution and accurate synchronization using GPS-derived timing signals. The links are a reliable method for transporting GPS signals from antennas to receivers/re-radiators, and provide a simple solution for signal distribution over long distances and to inaccessible locations.
- Transmits all common GPS, GALILEO, GLONASS and BeiDou bands
- L1 and L2 GPS frequencies
- Link operation 1 m to 50 km
- >50 km systems also available
- GPS antenna powering and monitoring
- Time server load input/spoofing
- Simple plug and play
- MiFID II standard
- Fiber-Span replacement product
- 5-year warranty as standard
I am the ViaLite Sales Representative in New York and New England. Can I help you with a GPS need? Contact me here or call 978-337-8535.